Monday, November 30, 2009

Getting ready for Christmas!

I wish I had more time to blog...lately I have been SWAMPED with Christmas preporations (is that even a work?) and shopping! This time of year always makes me miss my Dad....deep down I know that he would be proud of me! I know that he really would have prefered me to finish college and not to use such bad language, but I think he would like the person I have become! I really wish TJ would have gotten the chance to know him, my dad would have liked TJ, i think, lol! ...Anyway...Christmas is a time for family and this year is going to be extra special since it will be our last in Alabama...for a while at least. TJ is flying home December 20!!! He will be here for like 12 days I think and we have like 2 months worth of stuff to get done! The plan as of now is for him not to come back to AL before New Mexico, hopefully it will work out so I can go pick him up from Texas and head to New Mexico with out him ever coming home!

I have been sortof stressed lately because for some reason a lot of people think that I am not good enough for TJ. Well...that being said, I don't care. I mean, I did at first once I realized what was going on but after getting some advice from a good friend who has similar issues and my Mom I have came to a conclusion. SCREW YOU! TJ choose me and if that isn't good enough for you then screw you. It is not your life...you have one of your own so go live it and leave me alone! TJ and I are really happy and if you can't accept that, then move on!

On a more happier note...............WE GOT A NEW CAR!!!!!!!!!!!! TJ's sister, Halie bought his GTI and we got a new 2010 Corolla S!! I hated to buy it before TJ comes home but we both knew what we wanted so I went ahead and bought it, we got a really good deal!!!! We kept my focus, but we will both drive the Corolla...I really like it!

I have been thinking a lot lately about true friends so hopefully I will have time to blog some more about that tomorrow!


Much Love

1 comment:

  1. People love to run their mouths. I know a lot of people who don't like the fact that I married my husband, some that don't think I'm good enough or whatever. But all that matters is that your husband loves you, he choose you, and he only his opinion matters. As long as he still wants you then thats all that should matter.

    ReplyDelete