Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas Time Is HEre!

I havent really had time to blog lately...hopefully I will have more time when we move! I have left than a month left in Alabama...not really sure how I feel about it...bittersweet for now. TJ came home yesterday and he has 10 days! His flight was suposed to be at like 4pm but he called the house phone at like 10:30 am and ask me what I was doing and I told him about to go eat with Mawmaw after I changed out of my pjs and brushed my teeth....then he asked if he could go! He is so good at surprises, he was in the front yard! The airlines offered him an earlier flight at 8:10 am and he got a taxi home from the air port...he is so sweet! I felt sortof bad because our room was a mess from me wrapping gifts and stuff, but he didn't mind! He has a cold but hopefully it will be better soon! He is meeting me at work today for lunch and we are eating with Christal and Mark!!!

I will write more soon, we have a very busy week ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment