Friday, October 30, 2009

A little more on my past

My very exciting journey in this world began March 13, 1987 in Sweet Home Alabama! (I even have the thick southern accent to prove it!!) I was blessed in having the two most loving and caring parents I can imagine. I was raised to be an honest and opened-minded person and to seek the best in everyone. Unfortunately, My Dad/ best friend died June 5, 2000 of cancer, I was 13. Even though it was hard to say good-bye and I still miss him very much; I have his amazing life’s journey to thank for the person I am today. He is my role model. He lived every aspect of his life for God and everyone who got the honor to meet him loved him. He was a musician who could dazzle you with his voice or amaze you with his drumming skills, he could pick up any instrument and learn to play by ear…Unfortunately, I did not get my voice or musical talents from my dad. My Mom is an amazing woman; it would take me all day to tell you just how wonderful she is. In my 22 years I have yet to meet someone with as big of heart as hers and she has the outside beauty to match her inside beauty. Her smile and eyes can light up any room and she has a huge personality that everyone is drawn to! I have a big family and I love them all but when I think of the people who mean the most to me 2 of my aunts and 2 of my uncles come to mind. After my Dad died, my Mom and I were lost and with out the support of those 4 people I would not be here today. I also have a very special uncle that is mentally retarded but that has never stopped him for living for God and he means the world to me! I also have to admit that I have a criminal for a sister and she also helped mold me into the person I am. I learned how NOT to live my life by her example. The problem with her is that she is very nice, just very naïve and believes anyone, it is sad really. She has blessed this world with 4 beautiful children. My Mom (Ganna to the kids) has custody of all of them; Austin (12), Dawson (10), Dalton (7) and Alexus (3). My mom is now with Bruce and to be honest I really didn’t like that at first, but now I love him. He is one of the wisest men I have ever met; he can amaze you with his common sense and knowledge of this world and the Bible. He has 3 children; Bruce who has 3 kids, one step child and 1 grandbaby on the way, Stephanie who has 3 kids and Jessica who is one year younger than me and she has Destiny who is about to turn 4. I know Jessica the best and Destiny just lights up the world. I have a cousin, Dominique who holds a huge part of my heart in her hands, she is 14 and one of the most important people in my life. We help each other in so many ways I can’t even begin to explain. Not really sure while I felt so compeled to write this, I guess I just needed to get some stuff off of my chest.

No comments:

Post a Comment